The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement Saturday and Sunday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
- Christopher E. Morris, 52, 100 block of East Voorhees Street, Terre Haute. Booked 9:37 a.m. Failure to appear (two counts) and escape from lawful detention.
- Christina J. Wright, 38, 2100 block of East Selina Drive, Terre Haute. Booked 11:27 a.m. Failure to appear.
- Rex A. Hamilton, 54, 5700 block of North Meneely Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:38 p.m. Conversion and resisting law enforcement.
- William H. Elleman, 50, 1600block of Sixth Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 3:55 p.m. Battery resulting in bodily injury, intimidation and possession of meth.
- Marie A. Jackson, 39, 1500 block of Seventh Street, Terre Haute. Booked 5:04 p.m. Criminal mischief.
- Christopher E. Wood, 42, 70 block of West Allison Drive, West Terre Haute. Booked 5:55 p.m. Domestic battery.
- Conlee C. Turner, 19, 15 block of Way Cross, Terre Haute. Booked 9:58 p.m. Operating a vehicle with a controlled substance.
- Mack C. Jr. Baker, 49, no address available. Booked 12:14 a.m. Operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
- Sierra Heldman, 19, 30 block of Sunnyside Drive, Martinsville, Indiana. Booked 1:08 a.m. Illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage.
- Harjot Singh, 28, 40 block of Martin Crossing Grove NE, Calgary. Booked 1:36 a.m. Leaving the scene of a personal injury accident.
- Aaron T. Hart, 35, 1100 block of East McCampbell Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 1:47 a.m. Possession of marijuana and public intoxication.
- William J. Gallagher, 22, 800 block of South Seventh Street, Terre Haute. Booked 2:38 a.m. Domestic battery, criminal mischief, criminal trespass, invasion of privacy and court order.
- Rachelle A. Larriba, 42, 30 block of North Fruitridge Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 2:46 a.m. Conversion.
- Clint D. Lawson, 29, 1008 block of Park Place Court, Terre Haute. Booked 4:10 a.m. Intimidation and driving while suspended.
- Milson L. Alvarez, 32, no address available. Booked 4:12 a.m. Operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
- Bradley Chowning, 28, no address available. Booked 7:46 a.m. Interference with the reporting of a crime, strangulation and domestic battery.