Law enforcement agencies in Richmond and Wayne County jailed eight people Saturday.
Except for warrant arrests, the following charges are informal and subject to change until the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office reviews each case and files formal charges in court.
The people booked into the Wayne County jail Saturday are:
- Michael G. Blanken, 44, 600 block of East Lincoln Street, Marion: Operating while intoxicated (Level 6 felony and Class A and C misdemeanors), 8:56 p.m.
- Stephen J. Caldwell, 33, 3000 block of Webster Road, Webster: Habitual traffic violator (Level 6 felony), 2:05 a.m.
- Antonio Jamal Carr, 25, 800 block of North 17th Street, Richmond: Dealing cocaine or narcotic drug (Level 5 felony), 12:59 a.m.
- Christopher Paul Davis, 32, no address provided, Richmond: Attempted auto theft (Level 6 felony) and possession of methamphetamine (Level 6 felony), 10:15 a.m.
- Lindsey Rae Jones, 32, first block of East Wildwood Drive, Springport: Failure to appear and hold for other jurisdiction, 12:26 a.m.
- Brianna N. Lane, 21, 100 block of Richmond Avenue, Richmond: Failure to appear on felony charge (Level 6 felony), 9:31 p.m.
- James Ray Phillips, 27, 1000 block of Rice Road, Centerville: Domestic battery (Class A misdemeanor), 1:11 p.m.
- Gage A. Scalf, 25, 400 block of South 14th Street, Richmond: Failure to appear, 8:31 p.m.